Post: Specialist Lymphoedema Nurse
AllenDay are an approved NHS supplier, currently looking for a Specialist Lymphoedema Nurse to join their Medical Division, working at Skegness Community Hospital, part of the Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust.
- Immediate start for an initial 3 month period with extension being a likely option
- 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, 3 days a week could be considered due to the logistics of office space/alternating people working from home/office.
- Full Time ideally, but part time will also be considered.
- Complex patient management of Chronic Oedema and Lymphoedema
- Referral triages
- Intensive treatments/manual lymphatic drainage/compression bandaging
- Ideally clinical management of 2 x B6’s
- Likely to be seeing 3-5 new assessments per day, plus reviews
Location: Skegness Community Hospital
- Ideally a qualification in Lymphoedema Management OR equivalent experience
- HCPC Registration
- DBS Clearance (Enhanced, Children and Adults Barred list)
- UK Recognised Qualification
- NHS Experience
- Knowledge of Clinical SystemOne
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Specialist Lymphoedema Nurse in the subject of your email.
For more information about this role, please contact the AllenDay team on 01582 361 666.