AllenDay have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Entry Clerk to join a fast growing industrial business based in St Albans.
The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for carrying out the following duties:
- Capture and provide data accurately in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keep all data up to date and current at all times.
- Provide print out reports on data when requested.
- Handle general enquires appropriately.
- Ensure appropriate separation of data in line with database structure.
- Store data sources appropriately and have them available during data audits.
Skills and Experience
- Strong administration skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of software packages
- Good understanding of organisational processes and practices.
- Monday – Friday
- 8:30am – 4:30pm
For more information about this role, please call Mia on 01582 474874.