AllenDay are recruiting motivated and committed Store Assitants to provide a high level of retail support to supermarkets and stores in various different locations within the UK.
Duties & Responsibilities of a Store Assistant include:
- Stacking shelves
- De-stocking shelves
- Setting up shelving to new layouts
- Rotating shelved products
- Setting up displays
- Use of hand held terminals/RF Guns
Essential criteria for a Store Assistant:
- Flexible working
- An active team player but also to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills, to interact with customers and other personnel
- Paying attention to the details
- Be prepared to travel as the position go nationwide.
Experience in retail is not essential as AllenDay will provide the training, however a retail background and planogram knowledge is beneficial.
This position is labour intensive, requiring lifting, loading, pushing and pulling cages repeatedly over the 10-12 hour shift, as well as bending, reaching and squatting while merchandising and moving products in shops nationwide.
AllenDay will provide hotel accommodation for jobs requiring an overnight stay as placements can be located across the UK. We also provide a mini bus service however having a drivers licence and own vehicle would be desirable.
For more information please call the Retail Team on 01582 474874.